INFRASTRUCTURE DEPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS
The underlying technology supporting IT Infrastructure is constantly evolving. And it is getting more complex as well. Integrating these components needs skills as well as careful planning and coordination. Micropoint offers them both. Over the 30 years as we moved along the changing technology, we have built skills around these technology stacks. We have put in place processes which help us deploy complex solutions quickly.
MPCL works on many technologies including
- Basic building blocks of data center – Server, Storage, Network, Security, OS and Hypervisor.
- Middleware, Backup, Management and Monitoring software.
- Data Center build.
- We work with prominent OEM including HPE, IBM, DELL, NVIDIA, Intel, NetApp, F5 networks, Mellanox, Extreme networks, Check Point, Lenovo, Oracle, Microsoft, VMware, Juniper, Fortinet, Barracuda, Emerson, Schneider, HP Inc.
With varied technology partnership in fold and the associated skills, MPCL becomes single point of approach for the project deployment. This cuts complexity for the customer as MPCL has a view of the entire project lifecycle and timelines of each component.
(Particularly) a new infrastructure setup, tech refresh or a growth story needs new end-user devices to be deployed. Sometimes it is simply a migration of O.S. running on the PC or it is hardware upgrade to meet the demand of new application.
- MPCL provides roll-out/migration/upgrade for large scale End-user devices.
- We also provide end point management
- End user data backup
- MDM Solutions.
Thus we cover the entire IT infrastructure whether under control inside the data center or in user’s control.
Knowledge Transfer Towards the end of a successful project, we conduct knowledge transfer session with the key system administration team for smooth functioning after handover.